Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The main ideas about my Green Office

In my green office, i'm usinng the glass walls and the semi-enclosed structure to create an open space for the building, as the interior space gets more interaction with exterior space, therefore people would not feel constrained when they work inside the green office. The idea of green is the most important focus of my design, and most of the textures that I used is related with the green idea, for example: the wooden leaf texture.


Here is some research photos of green buildings which I found when I started to build my office







The purpose of using green lawn areas outside and inside the building is to emphasizing the idea of green in this office and combining the architecture to its surrounded area. The use of the green and blue furnitures would also help to combining them by the interaction of colours used. The colours that used mostly in this building are green and blue, and white for the concrete walls. Which helps to create an clean and refreshing atmosphere within the green office.






The interaction with the building next to it:



interior views of the office:




No comments:

Post a Comment